High Value Specialist Collaboration
WKCC identified a need to create a High Value Specialist (HVS) collaboration due to rising health costs and the need to enhance the coordination of care between specialists and primary care physicians (PCPs), to improve quality and beneficiary satisfaction, and to control costs by reducing duplicative services. WKCC is partnering with like-minded, value-driven specialists to implement a collaboration that:
- Uses evidence-based clinical and operational protocols contributing to highly-efficient, beneficiary-centered care
- Provides superior coordination and communication with primary care physicians
- Produces high quality outcomes across metrics relevant to each targeted high cost specialty
- Improves capacity to effectively work with and respond to other members of cross-disciplinary, beneficiary-centered care teams
HVS partners have the opportunity to participate with our primary care providers in ACO activities such as clinical workgroups, attending ACO-sponsored events, and engaging in quality improvement efforts, among others.
If you are interested in applying, please contact us via the HVS Practice Inquiry Form.
- Agree to improve communication and coordination of care as outlined in the HVS Agreement
- Commit to enhancing quality and reducing unnecessary cost to ensure the delivery of value-based care
- Patient access commitments, including ability to see routine referrals within 30 days
- Use of contracted referral management system, Infina
- Tier 1/Designated with at least 75% of commercial payers WKCC currently participates with
- Provide 3 letters of recommendation from WKCC practices with whom you currently or have previously co-managed patients
- Provide quality and cost data to WKCC
- Meet with WKCC staff periodically throughout the year
If you are interested in applying, please contact us via the HVS Practice Inquiry Form .
Reminder: Keep Us In the Loop!
We ask our HVS members to keep WKCC apprised of any changes – be sure to let us know if you open a new office (or move location(s)); add a new provider or if a provider departs.
HVS Provider Change Forms
|USE THIS FORM||IF…|
|HVS Practice Inquiry||A practice is interested in joining the WKCC Collaboration|
|HVS New Provider||A new provider joins your practice and your practice is already a participant in the WKCC Collaboration|
|HVS Termed Provider||An existing HVS provider leaves a current WKCC Collaboration practice|
|HVS New Practice / Location||A new HVS practice/location joins under an existing Tax ID # of a current WKCC member|
|HVS Practice / Location Exit||An existing HVS practice/location should be removed from a current WKCC Collaboration practice|